An exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and one of the largest professional services firms worldwide.
The role will be performed within the Reporting & Analytics pillar of Network Operations function, reporting to Analytics & Data Solutions Lead. Reporting & Analytics pillar has strong collaboration between the business and technical teams, driving innovation, an agile mind-set and a hands-on approach to all aspects of analytic application design; business requirements, analytics delivery, implementation, deployment and transition to business as usual service.
The role is responsible for the development and maintenance of Advanced Analytics capabilities, taking the ownership of cross domain/functional global insights (CRM, Human Capital, Engagement and Finance) to support the Network Operations strategic and operational decisions.
The role holder will explore and leverage the Business Operations data across business domains to deliver data solutions and analytic applications that add value to the Network Operations decision-making processes.
Works in collaboration with the Global Data Operations team (part of the Global Chief Data Office - GCDO), to capture, organize, govern and refresh the data required for serving the Analytics applications and ad-hoc insight delivery needs.
Manages the internal stakeholder expectations, coordinates the technical delivery of solution components, assures the efficiency and scalability of the applications developed by the off-shore service delivery teams and monitors and measures the services received against the SLAs.
Business as Usual Service Delivery:
- Manage the service demands and liaise with business stakeholders to verify analytic and insight needs and eliminate ambiguity.
- Manage Stakeholder expectations by providing achievable timelines for outputs and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction with results.
- Actively solicit stakeholder feedback for improving the Analytics services.
- Propose appropriate recommendations for service, process and application improvements and optimization needs based on user/stakeholder feedback.
- Promote the use of Self-Served analytics and insights delivered via the QlikView, Tableau, Power BI applications/tools)
- Be part of the CoE for Reporting & Analytics services and assist the Self-Service users, providing guidance on the applications served.
- Deliver and maintain the standards/principles, and advocate the best practice use of the Self-Service capabilities to ensure the consistency of delivered insights.
- Liaise with the relevant service teams (e.g. IT, SDC, GCDO ) to resolve any system availability and performance issues.
- Assure the Quality, Accuracy and Security of any outputs prior to sign-off and release.
- Ensure all outputs include the terms & conditions clauses.
Application / Project Delivery:
- Explore the Business Operations data and proactively identify opportunities for innovation and application of advanced Analytics capabilities to deliver data-centric business insights that support business decisions.
- Facilitate resolution of complexities and simplification of solution options by bringing together business and technical SMEs, Solution Architects and other relevant resources.
- Manage the delivery of Proof of Concept projects and work with the Analytics and Data Solutions Lead to formulate the business case for any new and innovative products and applications.
- Work with Analytics & Data Solutions Lead to formulate the product roadmap and the at scale implementation strategy.
- Manage the transition of implemented products and applications into business as usual service.
Skills & Knowledge
- Management of Analytics resources to support simultaneous business demands whilst meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Proven ability to solve problems, handle conflicts, anticipate issues/concerns, troubleshoot problems, and proactively institute creative solutions quickly and in detail
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with other dependent functions and departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills
- Knowledge and experience working with Databases, BI tools and visualization tools (e.g. SQL, QlikView, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx etc.)
- Familiarity with Financial Services and Management Consulting industries
- Knowledge of working with large data sets performing data analysis, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation/processing
- Educated to Degree level - Information Systems and/or Business Intelligence disciplines.
- Extensive Design/Development experience of Analytic solutions
- Experience with direct supervision of on/off-shore delivery teams and complex BI project lead experience
- Proven experience of delivering data-driven, cross domain, cross functional strategic, tactical and operational insights, ideally in a financial services or professional services business environment.
- Experience working as part of a Reporting & Analytics team using BI tools (e.g. Oracle, SAS, Power BI, QlikView, Tableau etc.)
- Experience working with database developers and data engineers to ensure the data points are optimally tuned and structured for advanced analytic applications.
- Experience using open source data to enrich analytic outputs.
- Experience working in a Global business environment.
- Experience designing or working with relational and dimensional models and Analytical data marts/cubes (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Experience working with ERP, CRM, Finance and HC/HR products in a global environment
- Global Network Operations
- Global Clients & Industries
- Global Finance Operations
- Global Data Governance/Operations (part of Global CDO)
- Other Lines of Services
- Client Relationship Partners
- Offshore IT teams