We are seeking an experienced and innovative Data Scientist with 3-5 years of hands-on experience to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data science, proficiency in Python, Azure, SQL and Git and expertise in Predictive Modelling and Machine Learning Algorithms. If you are passionate about leveraging cutting-edge technologies to solve complex problems and have a proven track record in developing and deploying machine learning models, we want to hear from you.
- Design, develop, and deploy machine learning solutions to meet enterprise goals and support experimentation and innovation.
- Evaluate and fine-tune machine learning models to achieve optimal performance metrics. Conduct experiments and A/B testing to improve model performance and explore different algorithmic approaches.
- Present the data science solutions to business stakeholders using presentation and data visualization techniques.
- Building and managing pipelines to deploy and monitor machine learning solutions.
- Working closely with CloudOps and MLOp teams to deploy Machine Learning solutions.
- Monitoring and maintenance of models – building pipelines for recalibration and deploying recalibrated models whenever required
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics or Computer Science. Advanced degree in Statistics or Predictive Analytics is strongly preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as Data Scientist, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Python proficiency including developing complex python functions and python classes to enable code to run within an automated framework.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Strong proficiency in Python language with experience in data transformation and modelling libraries (e.g., pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow).
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of SQL and database management systems for data extraction and manipulation.