PureGym Group are the second largest European gym operator. Our mission is to bring high quality, affordable fitness to everyone, everywhere.
With over 300 gyms in the UK, the PureGym brand is going from strength to strength on its growth journey, underpinned by a technology-enabled offer delivering high quality, affordable fitness that can be accessed flexibly.
We believe we are the best at what we do and attract the best talent in the market. Our benefits go beyond the core benefits outlined below and give the successful candidate an opportunity to grow and build a truly rewarding career.
- Work closely with senior Leadership to help to make data-led decisions on a variety of projects
- Competitive salary package
- Gym membership for you +1
- Flexible working
- Personal private healthcare
- Company pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Personal Day off on top of annual leave entitlement
- Life insurance
To analyse, track and improve the effectiveness of CRM activity for the Pure Gym Group. Leveraging tools like SQL, Python and Power BI, this role will work with Insights, CRM and Finance teams to generate meaningful insight and make recommendations on where and how we invest, in order to maximise win-back, up-sell and retention.
This role will be part of a small, highly skilled Group Insights and Analytics team. As a dedicated business partner to the CRM Marketing team, you will play a key role in understanding and reporting the true value of CRM at PureGym, helping us maximise the value and reach of our CRM activity.
This will involve extracting insights from data to drive action, using SQL and Python, as well as building and maintaining regular reports on campaign performance. Additionally, the role will require you to build strong relationships with a range of senior stakeholders, to communicate complex performance data in a clear way, in context with other company KPIs.
- A drive to turn insights into recommendations for stakeholders, enabling them to make more effective, data-led decisions.
- 2+ years’ experience working with large data sets in SQL to generate insights and identify trends.
- Experience with statistical programming languages (e.g. Python or R)
- Proficiency with building and maintaining dashboards in dashboarding tools (e.g. PowerBI)
- Familiarity with statistical techniques and their application to business problems (e.g. attribution modelling and A/B testing)
- Ability to build strong working relationships and networks, both internally and with third party agencies.
- Strong drive and ability to work independently in fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
Desirable technical skills, experience, and interests:
- Interest in marketing, specifically CRM, delivering insight to inform marketing decisions
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and channels within them, including email, SMS, app, website and social.
As well as the technical know-how, we are looking for someone with clear passion for business, with the enthusiasm and drive to turn insight and analytics into changed decisions.
Join us on our mission to inspire a healthier nation.