Egencia (an Amex GBT company) is a place where colleagues find inspiration in travel as a force for good and – through their work – can make an impact on our industry. We’re here to help our colleagues achieve success and offer an inclusive and collaborative culture where your voice is valued.
Ready to explore a career path? Start your journey.
Egencia is the world’s leading digital corporate travel platform. We are a trusted business travel partner that delivers the best technology and data driven experiences to help customers all around the world drive success in their business through business travel.
Data drives our business. Come join our Analytic team and take part in defining and distilling that data for key corporate decision makers and our clients around the world.
Egencia Analytics team is actively seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the role of Senior Data Analyst/ Scientist. This critical position demands a self-motivated, results-oriented individual, with a strong analytical aptitude to join our global team. Using advanced analytical techniques, you will support the Egencia business teams through critical projects and influence decisions based on data and analyses that help deliver results.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of areas that include in-product messaging, marketing operations, campaign performance optimization, and personalized marketing framework.
This position will be highly rewarding and lots of fun. Training and development opportunities will abound ensuring high-performing individuals can chart a long-term career trajectory within the company. This role represents an exciting opportunity to join Egencia, as we define the future of business travel as we lead the industry into a new era.
What you will do
- Passionate storytelling and bringing data to life by partnering with key stakeholders.
- Design and build models to prioritize and classify critical touchpoints along the customer journey to maximize internal guidance and prioritization.
- Lead strategic and quantitative analysis to support and enable the continued growth critical to Egencia.
- Influence partners and senior leaders by communicating across various levels of the organization in a clear and compelling way.
- Maintain, consolidate, and enrich current reports/dashboards to visualize data analysis and insights.
- Support ongoing needs for analytical/ operational reporting, and day-to-day needs that impact our Sales and Marketing teams.
- Support data migrations, updating links, and ratifying and consolidating existing reports.
- Identify, prioritize, and drive operational improvements.
What you will bring
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication, and adeptness in data presentation.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master's degree in any of the following fields: computer science, statistics, mathematics, physical sciences with strong understating of data analytics.
- Proven experience with marketing technologies, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or similar technologies
- 8+ years of work experience in a relevant business environment.
- Proficiency in SQL (to feel comfortable manipulating data, creating scripts that combine different data sources and interpret results) and Python/R.
- Strong experience using Tableau to pull data from various sources, develop and publish automated reports and dashboards.
- Deep understanding of data and reporting requirements, with the ability to collaborate on analytics models, reporting tools, and return on investment analysis
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace ambiguity while maintaining a sharp focus on delivering results.
What we will offer
- Learning and development opportunity.
- Mentoring program.
- Flexible home working option.
- Competitive benefits.
- Diverse team that is globally based.
Why join Egencia?
Connections matter when it comes to business, and those connections start with our inclusive team of travel enthusiasts and technologists.
We thrive in a culture of curiosity - constantly reinventing for the future. It's the people that make Egencia special, so we want to make sure they’re happy. We do this by offering flexible work options, competitive benefits packages, learning and development opportunities as well as time to pursue them. And we always make sure we have fun along the way.
Our customers love working with us because we know satisfied customers start with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team to support them. We trust each other to get great work and we encourage everyone to speak up, speak out, and be themselves.
Business travel is on the road to recovery. As part of the world’s largest corporate travel marketplace, we’re in a strong position to define the future as we lead the industry into a new era.
If this all sounds like something you’d like to jump on-board with, visit Egencia.com or check us out on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Egencia is wholly owned by American Express Global Business Travel (GBT). GBT is a joint venture that is not wholly owned by American Express Company or any of its subsidiaries (American Express). “American Express Global Business Travel”, “American Express", and the American Express logo are trademarks of American Express and are used under limited license. “American Express Meetings & Events” is a division of GBT.